As a driver you will be assisting the service and sales departments, with various tasks such as collecting and delivering cars to retail and corporate customers and the three sites as and when required.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, in accordance with current road and traffic legislation.
- Reports any damage or incidents that occur on the road to the Manager
- Reports all defects and maintains the vehicle in a clean and roadworthy condition, both inside and out.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with customers by exceeding expectations.
- Ensures all customers’ queries are handled quickly and efficiently
What we're looking for:
- Full and valid UK driving licence
- For insurance purposes you must have held your driving licence for 4 years or more
- A smart personal appearance
- Able to drive manual and automatic vehicles
- A flexible attitude and can commit to all hours deemed necessary for the business’ needs.
- A polite, helpful and reassuring manner
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested? Please send your current CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org