As an Audi Sales Executive in our busy Stirling Audi Centre, you meet and exceed sale objectives, whilst ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is provided. Manufacturer’s Training will be provided.
- Meeting and exceeding objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
What you’ll need:
- Warm and engaging personality with strong negotiating and closing skills
- Previous sales experience is essential (preferably from the motor industry)
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated environment using retail sales skills is essential
- Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales objectives
- Friendly and professional manner
- Maths and English Scottish Standard Grades or equivalent, grade 1-3
- Smart personal appearance
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
This role is the main driving force for the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. You will be rewarded with an extremely competitive commission structure with earning potential of up to £50k plus car...an Audi of course!
As a leading Audi dealer in the UK, Lookers Audi has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. It is our greatest asset, our people that lie at the heart of our success. In return for their positive work efforts, we provide the opportunity of a long term career path working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Audi brand training and a competitive remuneration package.