Sales Manager - Teesside Audi
A unique opportunity has become available within our busy Teesside Audi Centre for a talented Sales Manager to manage all new vehicle sales processes within the showroom. You will be responsible for achieving vehicle, finance sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the sales team and ensuring that each customer receives the highest levels of customer service.
- Delivering a World Class service ensuring that we retain ‘Customer’s for Life’
- Ensuring that every member of staff is truly engaged with the business and delivering the best possible performance
- Making sure that new car allocation is ordered in line with Audi UK requirements monthly
- Managing new car stock process to include ensuring adequate physical stock on site.
- Managing aging stock profile and actively ensuring that new car stock do not go fully paid.
- Ensuring that we sell from stock wherever possible.
- Keeping both showroom and demonstrator standards in line with the requirements of Audi UK
- Managing new car tactical activity to ensure we maximise any margin or bonus potential
- Ensuring the new car stock is correctly priced and advertised at all times meeting all Lookers, Audi and legal obligations
- Accurately forecasting departmental performance on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring financial budgets are met and Audi contracts exceeded on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Carrying out monthly appraisals for Sales Department staff as per the Lookers policy
- Dealing with customer complaints in an empathetic and speedily manner
- Ensuring the New Car Department adheres to the Lookers Policies and procedures and relevant Audi and company quality standards
- Liaising with and supporting the Group Marketing department
- The ability to Lead, Manage and motivate a team
- Responsibility for customer enquiry management.
- Prospect diary reviews and coaching with the Sales team
- Meeting all prospects and customers during the ‘Retail Experience’
What We’re Looking for:
- Strong people management skills in order to draw the best performance from the team and to interact in a manner that builds relationships and team spirit.
- Has an understanding of the relevant consumer and local market influences.
- Possesses an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand
- Demonstrates the ability to ensure procedures and attitudes are in place throughout their area of responsibility to deliver excellent levels of service.
- Experience of effectively analysing and interpreting all types of commercial data, in order to accurately diagnose and put in place appropriate solutions to ensure business success and growth.
- Has the ability to anticipate and act proactively as well as responsively.
- Possess a level of self-awareness that enables them to adapt their style to suit a range of people and their different requirements.
- A trustworthy ambassador, knowledgeable of the Audi brand and behaves in a manner that honours the values and supports the strategy of the brand
- Experienced gained from the motor industry from a sales and or management role
- Must have valid UK driving licence
Interested? Please email your up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As the leading Audi dealer in the UK, Lookers Audi Division has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. Our people are our greatest asset and we truly believe a happy team ensures happy customers. Our mission is to create “customers for life” so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive. In return for our people’s hard work, we provide the opportunity of a long term career working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer is the chance to work in a friendly, positive, people focused environment, exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Audi brand training as well as a very competitive remuneration package.