Working as a Service Advisor within our busy Edinburgh Audi dealership you will provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responding positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs.
- Ensuring the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advising the customer as necessary.
- Answering customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and without excessive technical jargon.
- Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records logically for ease of retrieval.
- Liaising with service manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings.
- Producing invoices for completed work and explains the content to customers.
- Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
- Establishing customers drop off and collection requirements or arranging alternative transport where necessary
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience gained from within the motor trade is essential and from a similar role is desirable
- A confident user of computers and a working knowledge and understanding of Kerridge / ADP software is also essential
- Administration experience and the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Create a relaxed and stress free environment for customers whilst contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment.
- A flexible approach to time-keeping so customer satisfaction can always be ensured.
- Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- A minimum of Maths and English Scottish Standard Grades or equivalent, grade 1-3
- A full and valid UK driving licence is essential
Interested? Please email you cv to the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
As the leading Audi dealer in the UK, Lookers Audi Division has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. Our people are our greatest asset and we truly believe a happy team ensures happy customers. Our mission is to be there “for you, for life” so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive. In return for our people’s hard work, we provide the opportunity of a long term career working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer is the chance to work in a friendly, positive, people focused environment, exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Audi brand training as well as a competitive remuneration package.