As a leading Audi dealer, Basingstoke Audi has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. It is our motivated and satisfied workforce that lies at the heart of our success. In return for our employees’ positive work efforts, we provide the opportunity of a long term career path working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Audi brand training and a competitive remuneration package.
Job Role: To develop and manage the performance of your Service team in delivering an exceptional customer service experience while implementing plans to optimise the full profit potential of the department.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide guidance, training and appraisals to each of the Service team to encourage a forward thinking attitude and a Nicer culture which will help them achieve their full potential
- Maximise customer satisfaction by treating them as an individual and delivering an exceptional service experience
- Monitor department performance against budget, identify any shortfall and implement plans to improve the performance
- Analyse local market statistics to identify opportunities within the territory
- Establish staff levels required to deliver both CSI and budget objectives.
- Organise departmental forecasts and reports in a clear and timely manner
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience of managing or supervising others is preferred
- A customer focused individual with an uncompromising attitude to delivering customer service and maintain a customer centric culture within the Service team
- Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Innovative individual willing to explore new methods of driving performance
- Main dealer experience preferred but not essential
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to train, coach and motivate the Service team to develop their full potential
- A full valid UK Driving Licence
Interested?Please send your current CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Team at email@example.com