1. The promoter is: Lookers Audi whose registered office is at 520 Hillington Road, Glasgow, G52 4UB.
2. Employees of Lookers PLC or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 22nd June 2017 at 9am. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The prize is four tickets to Mrs Browns Boys at the Metro Radio Arena on 24th June 2017. This competition is running on the Facebook pages of Newcastle, Teesside, Tyneside and Wearside Audi. Only one set of tickets is available.
7. The prize must be collected from the Metro Radio Arena. Tickets will be handed over in exchange for a £1 donation per ticket to the Cash for Kids fund.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be chosen from those who have followed the instructions in the competition post and contacted by direct message. The winner must respond before 12pm on Thursday 22nd June 2017.
11. If the winner does not respond, the prize may be awarded to another competition entrant based on the above rules.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Lookers Audi, Marketing Department, 520 Hillington Road, Glasgow, G52 4UB.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Lookers Audi and not to any other party.