Sales Executive Jaguar Land Rover Motherwell
Your Role: To meet and exceed sales targets, while ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is provided.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Meeting and exceeding targets, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling of New and Used vehicles, promoting finance, insurance and accessory products
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Develop business to business relationships to promote the Brand and sales volumes via proactive engagement
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news
Your Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- A background in retail sales
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales targets
- Friendly and professional manner
- Smart personal appearance
- A full and valid UK Driving License
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not essential
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Johnston, email@example.com
Please note that previous applicants do not need to apply.
Closing Date: 31st January 2017