The purpose of the Apprentice Service Advisor is to be the main point of contact for Audi customers requiring servicing or repairs to their vehicles and to manage the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the Audi Centre and the customer, delivering excellent customer service at all times
The following accountabilities are core to the effective performance of the Apprentice Service Advisor.
- Monitoring standards of customer service and taking action to ensure improvement where necessary.
- Understanding and applying Audi CSS and HSO requirements.
- Managing all service telephone and walk in enquiries on behalf of the Audi Centre.
- Qualifying service needs and diagnosing vehicle running problems where appropriate. Establishing an understanding and agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Liaising with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction and ensuring the relevant paperwork is completed.
- Giving advice and making decisions on rectification and goodwill matters.
- Ensuring telephone enquiries are handled promptly, efficiently and courteously.
- Adhering to schedule repair times and providing accurate estimates for customer enquiries and bookings.
- Ensuring that authority is obtained from customers for additional service work.
- Checking service recall campaigns.
- Ensuring that booking in times are accurate.
- Responsibility for signing off customer orders for service in accordance with manufacturer’s requirements.
- Implementing actions agreed by management to improve our service to customers.
- Handing the vehicle back to the customer and providing a full explanation of the invoice.
- Maintaining product knowledge on the full Audi range.
- Maintaining relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Calculating workshop capacity ensuring that all details are entered onto service workshop loading system.
- Managing the handover and administration of customer service vehicles. Explaining the work carried out on the vehicle ensuring the customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Checking that the quality of repair and cleanliness of vehicles returned from the Workshop and Bodyshop will meet customers’ expectations.
- Ensuring the use of quality of service measures e.g. complaints, CSS Taking action as a result of this, liaising with the Service Manager where appropriate.
- Maintaining safe working practice and abiding by the working rules and standards of the Audi Centre.
Be aware of and understand customer requirements and how they can be met through the Audi centre workshop
Communicate clearly and concisely at all levels with internal and external customers.
Take information and analyse it for accuracy and completeness
Computer and systems literacy
Effectively use relevant systems to ensure efficient and appropriate use of all electronic communication.
Implement and maintain proper controls and processes within Service Reception
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to Steve Robinson via SteveRobinson@teessideaudi.com