Apprentice Administrator - Audi Preparation Centre - Tyne & Wear
- To ensure each customer order meets the specified requirements
- To make sure that the administrative tasks associated with ordering, progressing and delivering a vehicle are completed accurately and on time
- To create vehicle and customer records facilitating
- To develop an accurate, clean customer database and vehicle history
- To ensure that the PDI/Service department receive administrative support to enable them to fulfil their duties, in particular, producing accurate Job Cards and invoices, ensuring customer requirements are communicated
- To continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers
- To maintain good working relationships with suppliers
You will be well presented with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation
skills. You must be PC literate with a working knowledge of administration
procedures, a flexible approach to your duties and a willingness to learn.
Previous experience in an administrative role is preferred but not essential.
Interested? Please send your current CV and covering letter to Michael Cribbs via Michael.Cribbs@benfieldmotorgroup.com