Bodyshop Administrator - Vauxhall Ellesmere Port
Our ideal candidate will be committed to providing outstanding customer service whilst identifying customer needs both face to face and on the telephone.
- Develops, maintains and manages customer history database ensuring information is refreshed and accurate.
- Completes any other administration activities as specified by the Bodyshop Manager.
- Promote and maintain excellent customer relations by personal manner, appearance, integrity and loyalty
- Liaising with Insurance companies, Invoicing work done, preparation of job cards, updating customers with progress of vehicle repair
Key Skills and Experience:
- Approachable and instils confidence; is comfortable dealing with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates a high attention to detail and accurate record-keeping
- Flexible, fully committed and able to work on your initiative.
- A professional appearance that reflects the high standard of professional behaviour.
- Has a friendly, open and honest approach to work and shows pride in delivering high quality work
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office would also be desirable.
- Can demonstrate ability to work on initiative and with minimal supervision.
- Strong organisation skills are essential to ensure that customers are kept informed throughout the repair process.
- Experience within the motor trade in a similar role
If you would like to apply then please send you current CV and covering letter Scott Maslin to ScottMaslin@lookers.co.uk
Closing Date: 27th September 2016