Sales Manager, Land Rover Bishop Stortford
Job Role: To generate projected revenue through the sale of new and used vehicles and additional products while achieving optimum customer satisfaction.
- Drive the business forward to maximise car sales and profits as well as customer satisfaction
- Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness
- Provide guidance, training and motivation to team members of all levels, to maximise individuals’ potential and create a strong and focused sales team
- Maximise customer satisfaction by ensuring exceptional customer service at all times
- Ensuring that the sales process is followed at all times in order to maximize sales opportunities
- Liaise with the manufacturer and achieve their volume, CSI and other aspirations as appropriate
What we’re looking for:
- The ability to provide direction and motivation to others to achieve Lookers’ visions and objectives.
- Well-developed management and leadership skills, with the ability to adjust style and approach to maximise team and individual performance.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands and schedule work appropriately
- Meticulously organised with the ability of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
- Previous experience in car sales with a main dealer brand is essential
- Prior managerial experience in a similar role is required
- A full and valid UK driving licence is required
Interested? Please send your current CV and covering letter to Martin Shepherd, Head of Business via MartinShepherd@lookers.co.uk
Closing Date: 29th September 2016