Afternoon Receptionist, Mercedes Benz Brighton
Your Role: To operate a busy switchboard with a high volume of telephone calls whilst handling reception duties, and greeting customers upon arrival.
Hours of work: 2:00pm – 7:00pm Monday to Friday.
Your main duties:
- Managing customer calls and enquiries professionally, effectively and ensuring they are referred to the most suitable individual
- Operating a busy switchboard whilst balancing other duties
- Building a rapport with customers while identifying what assistance or information they require
- Creating a relaxed and stress free environment for customers
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy to further promote a professional image
- Handling dissatisfied customers calmly and bringing customer complaints to the attention of the relevant Manager.
- Contributing to a positive working and team environment.
- Assisting with general administration duties
What we’re looking for:
- Smart and professional appearance
- Self-confident; positive and proactive approach to work skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Discrete with sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills, especially a polite and patient telephone manner
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- Organised; can maintain composure while juggling numerous tasks
- Experience in the motor trade desired but not essential
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to Jo Houtman, Dealership Co-Ordinator via email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th September 2016