Service Advisor, Mercedes Gatwick
Job Purpose: To provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Answers customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and does not use excessive technical jargon.
- Checks all documents for accurate completion, maintains all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and stores records logically for ease of retrieval.
- Progress chases work to ensure the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advises the customer their vehicle is ready for collection.
- Liaise with the service manager to ensure workshop loading and time available suits diary bookings.
- Responds positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs.
- Produces invoices for completed work and explains the content to customers.
- Ensures service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently in line with company policy
- Establishes customers drop off and collection requirements or arranges alternative transport where necessary
Key Abilities and Skills:
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Has a flexible approach to time-keeping when completing jobs in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- A minimum of Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent, grade A-C
- Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
- Great interpersonal skills to develop and maintain working relationships with colleagues, the client base and the manufacturers
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
- A confident user on computers, including the Microsoft Office suite.
- A working knowledge and understanding of Kerridge software would be an advantage
- A full and valid UK driving licence
Interested applicants should send their current CV and covering letter toPaul Allen, Service Manager, at PaulAllen@lookers.co.uk
Closing Date: 03 October 2016