Aftersales Advisor, Stockport Volvo
Job Purpose: To provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Answers customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and does not use excessive technical jargon.
- Checks all documents for accurate completion, maintains all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and stores records logically for ease of retrieval.
- Progress chases work to ensure the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advises the customer their vehicle is ready for collection.
- Liaise with the service manager to ensure workshop loading and time available suits diary bookings.
- Responds positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs.
- Produces invoices for completed work and explains the content to customers.
- Ensures service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently in line with company policy
- Establishes customers drop off and collection requirements or arranges alternative transport where necessary
Key Abilities and Skills:
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Has a flexible approach to time-keeping when completing jobs in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- A minimum of Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent, grade A-C
- Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
- Great interpersonal skills to develop and maintain working relationships with colleagues, the client base and the manufacturers
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
- A confident user on computers, including the Microsoft Office suite.
- A working knowledge and understanding of Kerridge software would be an advantage
- A full and valid UK driving licence
The Successful candidate will receive full franchise and manufacturer training
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to David Kingsnorth, Divisional Aftersales Manager, at DavidKingsnorth@looker.co.uk
Closing Date: 19 October 2016