Receptionist Knights Stafford
The Role: To operate a busy switchboard with a high volume of telephone calls whilst handling reception duties, and greeting customers upon arrival.
Contract type: 12 month maternity cover
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, hours between 7:00-19:00 Monday to Friday
Your main duties:
- Managing customer calls and enquiries professionally, effectively and ensuring they are referred to the most suitable individual
- Operating a busy switchboard whilst balancing other duties
- Building a rapport with customers while identifying what assistance or information they require
- Creating a relaxed and stress free environment for customers
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy to further promote a professional image
- Handling dissatisfied customers calmly and bringing customer complaints to the attention of the relevant Manager.
- Contributing to a positive working and team environment.
- Assisting with general administration duties
What we’re looking for:
- Prior reception and switchboard experience is preferable but not necessary
- Smart and professional appearance
- Self-confident; positive and proactive approach to work
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Discreet with sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills, especially a polite and patient telephone manner
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- Organised; can maintain composure while juggling numerous tasks
Interested? Please send your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 26th October 2016