Showroom Host Chester Renault/Nissan/Dacia
The primary purpose of this role is to welcome customers to the dealership, manage the showroom environment and initial on- site customer experience as well as prospecting potential sales opportunities.
- Ensuring all customers are met and cared for on arrival at the dealership, qualified to identify their individual needs and directed to the correct department/colleague as required
- Offering service customers free part exchange valuation on their vehicle
- Ensure the showroom environment and welcome areas portray a professional image and allow for a great customer experience
- Offering and providing hot beverages and refreshments as part of the welcome experience for customer
- Managing the service diary and speaking to any on site customers in service about their current car and providing a no obligation quote on a new car
- Some reception work and answering telephone calls in the Nissan showroom
- Will also be the local social media champion to upload pictures and handovers on the Chester Nissan/Renault Facebook page
- Making follow up calls to customers as required
- Monitoring of manufacturers CSI and Judge service responses
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and the post holder would be expected to carry out any other duties as is deemed appropriate in line with the role.
- Prior experience as a host or in a similar role is desired
- A genuine desire to provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Confident communicator both in person and on the phone
- Willingness to learn new skills and product knowledge as the retailer requires
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience selling to customers desirable
- Smart personal presentation
Hours of work
The core hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am- 6:00pm, plus 8:30am to 5:00pm on a Saturday. One day will be given off in the week as well as Sundays.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to Tony Maidment, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 1st November 2016