Workshop Support, Land Rover Chipperfield
Your Role: To assist the Workshop Controller providing help and support to the team of technicians to ensure customer satisfaction measures & workshop targets are met.
Hours: 45 hours per week plus Saturdays on a rota
- Supporting the Workshop Controller with administration roles.
- Carrying out Land Rover Vehicle Health Checks including CIT Now reports.
- The fitment of tyres, brakes and carrying out servicing in accordance to Land Rover standards. .
- Planning and taking ownership of waiting appointments and fast fit bookings.
- Face to Face interaction with customers offering outstanding levels of customer service.
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience as a qualified technician is essential.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and in a busy environment.
- Well-developed knowledge of motor vehicles.
- A working knowledge of automotive technology, warranty systems and the brand would be beneficial
- The ability to exceed targets and deadlines is a must.
- A full, valid and clean UK driving license
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office and Excel.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to James Ward, Sevice Manager via email@example.com
Closing Date: 28 October 2016