New Car Sales Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a new challenge, great job satisfaction, and the opportunity to be instrumental in the continued success of one of the UK’s leading Motor Trade Companies…
To manage all new vehicle sales processes within the showroom to achieve vehicle, finance sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the sales team and ensuring that each customer receives the highest levels of customer service.
- Delivering a World Class service ensuring that we retain ‘Customer’s for Life’
- Ensuring that every member of staff is truly engaged with the business and delivering the best possible performance
- Making sure that new car allocation is ordered in line with Audi UK requirements monthly
- Managing new car stock process to include ensuring adequate physical stock on site.
- Managing aging stock profile and actively ensuring that new car stock do not go fully paid.
- Ensuring that we sell from stock wherever possible.
- Keeping both showroom and demonstrator standards in line with the requirements of Audi UK
- Managing new car tactical activity to ensure we maximise any margin or bonus potential
- Ensuring the new car stock is correctly priced and advertised at all times meeting all Lookers, Audi and legal obligations
- Accurately forecasting departmental performance on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring financial budgets are met and Audi contracts exceeded on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Carrying out monthly appraisals for Sales Department staff as per the Lookers policy
- Dealing with customer complaints in an empathetic and speedily manner
- Ensuring the New Car Department adheres to the Lookers Policies and procedures and relevant Audi and company quality standards
- Liaising with and supporting the Group Marketing department
- The ability to Lead, Manage and motivate a team
- Responsibility for customer enquiry management.
- Prospect diary reviews and coaching with the Sales team
- Meeting all prospects and customers during the ‘Retail Experience’
- Strong people management skills in order to draw the best performance from the team and to interact in a manner that builds relationships and team spirit.
What We’re Looking for:
- Has an understanding of the relevant consumer and local market influences.
- Possesses an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand
- Demonstrates the ability to ensure procedures and attitudes are in place throughout their area of responsibility to deliver excellent levels of service.
- Experience of effectively analyzing and interpreting all types of commercial data, in order to accurately diagnose and put in place appropriate solutions to ensure business success and growth.
- Has the ability to anticipate and act proactively as well as responsively.
- Possess a level of self-awareness that enables them to adapt their style to suit a range of people and their different requirements.
- A trustworthy ambassador, knowledgeable of the Audi brand and behaves in a manner that honours the values and supports the strategy of the brand
- Experienced gained from the motor industry from a sales and or management role
- Must have valid UK driving licence
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to Seamus Watson via Seamus.Watson@teessideaudi.com
Closing date: 1st November 2016