Parts Warehouse Assistant, Mercedes-Benz Maidstone
Your Role: To assist in the Parts Warehouse efficiently and provide support to the team of Parts drivers and liaise with Parts Advisors to ensure customer satisfaction measures are met.
Hours: 25 hours per week (7am-12pm M-F)
- Assisting the Parts Team’s daily workload to help drive performance.
- Ensures that customer requirements are met by checking accuracy of parts picked
- Completes administration duties relating to parts returns and credits
- Ensures that all parts are correctly checked against delivery/ advice notes and are binned in the appropriate bin location
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the warehouse and surrounding areas
What we’re looking for:
- Previous Parts experience beneficial but not necessary
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a warehouse environment
- Demonstrates a meticulous work ethic and good attention to detail
- A full, valid and clean UK driving license
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
Interested? Please send your current CV and covering letter to Alan Robinson via email@example.com
Closing Date: 1st November 2016