Driver, Jaguar Land Rover Heathrow
Job Purpose: As a Driver you will collect and deliver vehicles for Preparation, delivering them upon completion. You will have excellent customer service skills, exemplifying Lookers ‘For you, for life’ approach.
- Collect and deliver vehicle from our Internal Partners
- Provide excellent customer service and communication
- Assist with car parking, vehicle damage checking and battery checks
- Provide clear and concise details of any further vehicle defects mentioned by customer
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, in accordance with current road and traffic legislation
- Carry out basic administration duties and computer skills.
- Excellent phone manner
- Photographing Vehicles.
What we’re looking for:
- A full, valid and clean UK driving licence
- A polite, open and reassuring manner; can easily be described as friendly and approachable
- A professional appearance that reflects the high standard of professional behaviour
- Experience in the motor industry would be desirable but not essential.
- Flexible, Reliable and dependable; willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Licensed to drive automatic and manual vehicles
- Meticulously organised with the ability of managing multiple customer requirements simultaneously
- Strong communication skills as well as a polite, helpful and reassuring manner
- Previous experience working as a driver would be an advantage
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to Barrie Sands, General Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 07 December 2016