Workshop Controller, Jaguar Land Rover Heathrow
Your Role: To manage the workshop efficiently and provide guidance to the team of technicians to ensure customer satisfaction measures & workshop targets are met.
- Supervising and motivating our team of Service Technicians and proactively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks, resolving any issues, and re-assuring customers by providing all necessary information and advice.
- Supervises the daily time keeping of technicians and manages authorised absence to ensure a consistent level of attendance
- Maintaining relationships with vehicle manufacturer and providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience as a senior technician or workshop controller is preferred
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and manage a large workshop
- Well-developed management and leadership skills
- A working knowledge of automotive technology, warranty systems and the brand would be beneficial
- The ability to exceed targets and deadlines is a must.
- A full, valid and clean UK driving license
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to Barrie Sands, General Manager, BarrieSands@lookers.co.uk
Closing Date: 07 December 2016