Job Purpose: Reporting to the Financial Controller and General Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial and administrative activities across the three brands on site. You will also be providing robust and accurate financial reports.
Your main duties:
* Ensure that management accounts are submitted accurately and to the specified deadlines
* Review final accounts and highlight variances from budget with management team
* Support management in specific investigations into departmental management accounts
* Ensure the production of all statutory information accurately and to the specified deadlines
* Ensure the timely payment of Tax return and the production of VAT returns, both in line with the necessary requirements
* Oversee and manage the cash flow and Treasury requirements of the business and produce reports, as required, for management.
* Assist in developing annual business plans and producing capital project proposals
* Advise colleagues on business forecasts and the financial impact of management decisions on the business.
* Agree personal and business objectives with members of staff and carry out regular staff appraisals to monitor performance
* Maintain standards of performance and conduct, dealing with lapses in line with company policy and directives
* Ensure all aspects of company IT infrastructure is maintained and fully functioning
What we’re looking for:
* An experienced Accountant with relevant qualifications
* Prior experience in Motor Trade accounting
* Discretion with confidential and/or sensitive information
* Conscientious and demonstrates a high attention to detail while maintaining accurate records
* Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
* As this position is extremely demanding you should be enthusiastic, flexible, committed and able to work on your own initiative
Interested? Please send your current CV and covering letter to Marcus Hesler, Financial Controller, at marcushesler@Benfieldmotorgroup.com
Closing Date: 10/12/2016