Sales Advisor Stockport BDC
Our customers love their motor vehicles and it will be your job to understand the needs of current and potential customers and interpret that in to a solution to help them purchase the right vehicle. You will become an expert on our product range and with this knowledge you will provide the highest level of customer service to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded. Full product and process training will be provided to successful candidates.
Our vision and commitment to our employees:
At Lookers we aim to lead the way in modern motor retailing through excellent customer care and achieving ‘customers for life’. We recognise that our employees are key to achieving this and that we need to provide an enjoyable and positive working environment to ensure our sales specialists are knowledgeable and always happy to help. As part of this we strive to achieve a pressure free environment for our Sales Executives to ensure the focus is on providing the right service to all of our customers. We have also paid great attention to creating shift patterns which allow our staff to strike the right balance between work and personal life.
Your specific job responsibilities:
- Convert our digital inbound sales leads into physical showroom visits or on-line sales. Providing exceptional customer service whilst promoting our products and services.
- You will be interacting with customers through both voice and digital channels. This requires a high standard and attention to detail. Strong written and verbal skills are essential.
- Build rapport with our customers to anticipate needs whilst proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Become a brand advocate and knowledge expert for SEAT, Skoda, Kia, Fiat and Volkswagen. Keep up to date with industry news and developments.
- Always working in a way which promotes our company values; Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic, and Responsive.
What we’re looking for:
- World Class communication skills – high level of accuracy in written communication and excellent verbal communication skills and natural flair for sales.
- A self-motivated person, driven by earning potential.
- Pride in delivering a noticeably superior standard of customer service through our modern retailing experience.
- Proven track record of sustained success in a sales environment. Previous motor trade not essential.
- Can adapt to a fast paced constantly changing environment.
- Educated to GCSE level or higher. Maths and English Grade A*- C or equivalent.
How we reward:
- Excellent basic salary plus on target earnings.
- Healthy Work Life Balance.
- Staff Purchase Schemes – drive away in a discounted new or used car.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme.
- Shopping Vouchers and Gift Cards.
Please apply in writing – including your current CV and a covering letter to email@example.com