Warranty Administrator / Service Administrator Land Rover, Chelmsford
Job Purpose: To manage warranty administration within the service department and process warranty claims to manufacturer standards. Manufacturer training will be given. In addition, provide a high level of administrative support and assistance to a busy Service Department, with a focus on departmental administration and general duties.
Hours of work: 8am-6pm Monday to Friday, 8am-1pm alternate Saturdays
- Examining completed warranty repair orders
- Preparing claim forms and supporting material
- Ensuring maximum return from the manufacturer for all warranty work including the issue of credit notes and associated paperwork
- Input of manufacturer’s warranty payments
- Managing all aspects of the computer system within area of responsibility
- Working in a manner which generates an excellent level of customer satisfaction
- Return of warranty parts to manufacturer
- Reconciliation of warranty schedule
- Main duties will include internal administration, job pack preparation, and general departmental admin
- Costing invoices on a regular basis
- Excellent phone manner when dealing with customers and partners
- Clear and concise written correspondence in both email and letter format
- Build relationships with relevant managers and team members in order to effectively support the department
- Maintaining all relevant files and records in line with company policies
- Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
- Follow up calls to customers to gauge customer satisfaction
Key Abilities and Skills Required:
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
- A friendly but professional manner and will demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity
- A minimum of Maths and English GCSEs, grade A-C
- Can demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain working relationships with colleagues, the client base and the manufacturers
- As you will be working closely with the Service Team and the relevant manufacturers some technical knowledge would be an advantage.
- Can demonstrate past experience within the motor trade industry
- Experience on ADP Kerridge systems is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your current CV and covering letter to Anne Marie Churchley, Service Manager, email@example.com
Closing Date: 19th July 2016