Parts Driver, Amersham Jaguar
- Ensure that the vehicle is clean, properly maintained and all defects reported.
- Promote incremental parts sales during deliveries to existing customers and assist in the development of new customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with customers by exceeding expectations.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, in accordance with current road and traffic legislation.
- Maintains accurate delivery route sheets with mileage and customer’s signatures upon delivery.
- Loads vehicles and check loads against delivery notes to ensure all items are correctly listed, invoiced and identified.
- Ensures security of load at all times and that no unauthorised passengers or loads are carried.
What we’re looking for:
- A smart personal appearance; you will be promoting the image of the Lookers Group at all times
- A polite, open and reassuring manner; can easily be described as friendly and approachable
- Meticulously organised with the ability of managing multiple customer requirements simultaneously
- Hands-on approach with the ability to pick orders
- A full and valid UK driving licence is essential, with ability to drive 3.5 ton van and manual vehicles
- Experience beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for you if you are looking for a new challenge, great job satisfaction, and opportunities to develop with one of the UK’s leading Motor Trade Companies.
Among other benefits, the successful candidate will also:
- Have the opportunity to undertake Warehouse Department Training
- Receive ongoing product knowledge development
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to do heavy lifting in the form of loading and unloading vehicles.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Sophie Yardley-Jones SophieYardley-Jones@lookers.co.uk
Closing Date: 26th August 2016