Administrator, Volkswagen Silverlink
- You will be well presented with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills.
- You must be PC literate with a working knowledge of administration procedures.
- A flexible approach to your duties and a willingness to learn are essential to your success.
- Previous experience within the motor trade would be advantageous.
- The following skills and attributes are essential:
- Decision making
- Planning and organisation
- Relationship maintenance and building rapport
- To ensure invoices and taxing vehicles are completed accurately and on time.
- To create vehicle and customer records facilitating the development of an accurate, clean customer database and vehicle history.
- To continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers.
- The successful individual will be measured on the following:
- Accuracy and timeliness of order processing
- Accuracy and timeliness of vehicle taxing
- Accuracy of vehicle history and customer database at point of delivery
- Accuracy of computer input
If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to Craig Berry firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 01 August 2016