Technician, Ford Harrogate
- Exciting Opportunity for a fully qualified, time-served vehicle technician able to play a key role in strengthening the already established service team at our Ford dealership, York Road.
- Servicing and repair new and used vehicles
- Ensuring the work is completed on time (and within standard times) economically and efficiently
- The ability to efficiently diagnose standard vehicle fault
- Continuously improve working methods and standards
- A Full UK Driving Licence is essential
- Ideally possessing franchise experience, you will have a commitment to quality of service and high standards of customer care, a ‘right first time’ attitude and the ability to utilise modern diagnostic techniques and equipment.
- MOT experience would be a distinct advantage. You must be educated to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, or equivalent
- In return we can offer an excellent working environment and career progression prospects. If you are a hard-working, enthusiastic team member then please apply.
If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to Martin Atkinson at Martin.Atkinson@benfieldmotorgroup.com
Closing Date: 01 August 2016