Business Manager, Ford York Road
- Previous sales or management experience gained from within the automotive industry is essential
- Demonstrates the ability to works well under pressure
- Excellent relationship building, customer facing and negotiating skills.
- Proven track record in successfully coaching developing people
- Drive, professionalism, enthusiasm and the determination to succeed are all essential for success in this exciting role
- Organised; can manage conflicting demands
- Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the proven ability to use your initiative
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Providing support to the sales team, whilst ensuring maximum profit retention
- Responsible for building and presenting deals to the customer following qualification from the Sales Team
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
- Monitoring finance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer’s demands and needs so the customer can choose the most appropriate product (s) for them
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager
If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to Karl Sollitt, via Karl.Sollitt@benfieldmotorgroup.com
Closing Date: 01 August 2016