Head of Business, Land Rover Battersea
To lead and manage a highly driven team to deliver exceptional performance in the areas of customer experience, new and used vehicle sales, after sales care and parts and to deliver industry leading return to the group.
- To prepare, present and implement a strategy with the objective of enhancing business performance across all disciplines and customer experience.
- Develop and form sustainable, productive relationships with manufacturer partner colleagues.
- Develop and structure a franchise leading team to deliver at the highest level on key performance indicators.
- Take responsibility, through enhanced leadership skills, for driving performance, business growth and customer satisfaction levels for two of the most prestigious brands in the industry.
- Implement your business plan based on clearly defined daily, weekly and monthly actions.
Key Attributes Required:
- Previous experience and an exceptional track record as a Head of Business in a premium brand environment is essential.
- A clear understanding of what makes a successful business leader.
- A customer focused mentality with an uncompromising attitude to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Innovative approach to modern retailing and willing to explore new methods of driving performance
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to: Michele Coe, at MicheleCoe@lookers.co.uk
Closing Date: 01 September 2016