Outstanding salary & benefits package available
Lookers HQ, Belfast & Manchester
Here at Lookers we are proud to represent more than 30 leading car manufacturers. Offering our customers a wide variety of new, nearly new and used cars and vans, with dealerships located throughout England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland.
We are one of the UK’s most established automotive retailers, having recently celebrated winning, Dealer Group of the Year Award 2016. This success is driven by our people and their passion to provide our customer the very best service. Underpinning this success is the ongoing commitment and investment in our technology.
We are now looking for a highly motivated, passionate and experienced Automation Engineer. You will be responsible for the creation of an automation framework and automated tests. We’re flexible with the OOP language/Automation Tool(s) used for it. You will work closely with the developers and be familiar with a TDD approach. Work with the development teams to improve test coverage, reduce testing time and improve defect identification through automation. This will require both the mind-set of a tester to determine the best tests as well as that of a developer to use good coding standards.
Skills & Experience required:
- 3 Years+ as an Automation Tester
- Setting up Automation Frameworks from scratch
- Selected and developed appropriate test automation tools
- Development experience with an OOP language, Open Source, Java, C#, Python or Ruby
- Implemented and written automated tests for applications and backend services
- TDD and continuous Integration knowledge
- Automating functional and regression tests using well-structured maintainable code
- Worked closely with Developers to ensure test suite is integrated correctly within CI/CD
- Source control and configuration management
- Ability to write SQL queries with ease
- knowledge of the latest automation tools and technologies
- Agile Scrum
- Test Complete
Qualities we’re looking for
- You love what you do and have a passion for technology
- You’re fun to work with and instinctively know how to make work fun
- You’ll think big, and willing to take on any challenge
- Be a Team player
- Provide regular feedback on progress and be a strong communicator
- Passionate and committed to making every day count
- Injects pace into your work, delivering improvements daily and making things happen
- In return for your hard work, we provide the opportunity of a long term career path working alongside and part of a driven and dedicated team. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in training and a market leading salary package.
Interested? Then please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at Lookers
Your future could look very different…
Please disregard the closing date. The vacancy will be closed when the required number of applications have been received.