Your Role: To identify, based on requirement and individual suitability, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers, whilst maintaining excellent levels of compliance and commitment to treating customers fairly. To achieve a monthly retail car target each month in line with budgets.
The successful candidate for this position will be required to work from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, with up to two late night finishes per week. In addition, they will also be required to work from 9.00am to 3.00pm on Saturdays on a rota basis.
Closing Date: 27th April 2016
- Understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a vehicle sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and to be able to treat customers fairly.
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against expectation, whilst maintaining a compliant sales process.
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer’s demands and needs to ensure every eligible product is transparently presented to every customer.
- To acquire a high level of product knowledge to competently answer all customer queries.
- Logging all activity to monitor and measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Management teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous retail car sales experience preferable
- Previous Business Manager Experience and/or Insurance background are preferable.
- Successful completion of recognised industry Business Manager training course also preferred.
- Works well in a busy environment on an individual and team basis.
- Organised; can manage numerous tasks whilst enhancing the customer experience.
- Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity.
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work.
- A full and valid Driving Licence.
- Will consider an experienced Sales Executive wanting to move into a Business Manager position
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careersto download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 5390 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Please note that if you have not heard back within ten days of the closing date, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful