Competitive Salary & Market Leading Benefits!
We are looking for a Business Manager to join our busy Mercedes-Benz dealership in Wolverhampton to identify, based on requirement and individual suitability, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers, whilst maintaining excellent levels of compliance and commitment to treating customers fairly.
- Understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a vehicle sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and to be able to treat customers fairly.
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against expectation, whilst maintaining a compliant sales process.
- Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis.
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer’s demands and needs to ensure every eligible product is transparently presented to every customer.
- To acquire a high level of product knowledge to competently answer all customer queries.
- Logging all activity to monitor and measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Management teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous Business Manager Experience is essential.
- Successful completion of recognised industry Business Manager training course also preferred
- Works well in a busy environment on an individual and team basis.
- Organised; can manage numerous tasks whilst enhancing the customer experience
- Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity
- Previous car sales experience not necessary
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Interested? Please email your CV and cover letter to our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
As a leader within the UK Automotive industry representing over 30 different manufacturers across over 160 sites, Lookers has a reputation for delivering the highest quality of customer service, time and again. As one of the UK’s Top Employers we know our people are our greatest asset and at the heart of our success. We truly believe that a happy team ensures happy customers so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive
Please disregard the closing date listed - the vacancy will close when the required number of applications has been received.