ISTM / Cherwell Administrator
Here at Lookers we are proud to represent more than 30 leading car manufacturers. Offering our customers a wide variety of new, nearly new and used cars and vans, with dealerships located throughout England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland.
We are one of the UK’s most established automotive retailers, having recently celebrated winning, Dealer Group of the Year Award 2016. This success is driven by our people and their passion to provide our customer the very best service. Underpinning this success is the ongoing commitment and investment in our technology.
As an ITSM Admin (Cherwell) for Lookers you will be tasked with developing the current ITSM toolset and aligning its functionality to the maturing ITIL processes across IT Operations.
Primary areas of responsibility for this role include:
- System Administration - Management / Maintenance of Cherwell system (i.e. System configuration, development, testing, upgrades, backup, restore and issue resolution).
- Act as a central point of contact to key stakeholders and all teams across I.T Ops.
- Assist (where required) in gathering and documenting user / process requirements against the mapping of system capabilities.
- Proficient in workload management from both a BAU / Project perspective with minimal direction
- Adept in running Internal Training Sessions to users on ITSM Toolset (Classroom / Remote).
- Performing Quality Assurance / facilitate with User Acceptance Testing
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, being comfortable with large amounts of information, experienced at managing expectations, and able to set/adjust priorities when needed.
- Experience in creating and maintaining technical/user documentation.
- Exercise sound judgment when making decisions, managing and setting expectations.
- Advocate in promoting further use of ITSM Toolset across the business.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to support the success of Cherwell.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Cherwell and/or other IT Service Management Solution.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on continuous service-improvement.
- Strong analytical, process-oriented, evaluative and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to manage to ad-hoc requests.
- Knowledge of ITIL Processes / Working Practices.
- Awareness of Change Management Process.
- Independent Worker / Logical Thinker.
- Excellent Verbal / Written Communication Skills.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you?! Please send your CV to our recruitment team at email@example.com