Corporate Sales Executive
Taggarts Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo Glasgow
Competitive Salary, Outstanding Benefits package
Joining us as a Corporate Sales Executive at Taggarts Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo, means you will support and guide each customer throughout the buying process. It’s a fast paced, busy role, so it’s crucial you get the service right first time and every time. In return for your hard work and enthusiasm, we’ll provide you with the opportunity of a long term career working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in brand training, industry leading benefits and very competitive earning potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- New business appointment making
- Nurturing and managing the account database Creating a call schedule for business management
- Meeting and exceeding objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Updating activity and account information into company database (CRM) Prospecting new business and identifying lead opportunities
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Positive, self-driven and results orientated Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Well presented, business minded with a clear focus
- Motivated and target driven
- Ability to understand profit/loss calculations and basic business finance
- Good understanding of MS Office particularly Excel, Word and Power point
- Ability to demonstrate previous success and experience managing major accounts
- Full UK Driving Licence Essential
Interested? Please email your CV to the Recruitment Team at email@example.com
*Please disregard the above closing date. This advert will be taken down when a sufficient number of applications have been received*