Corporate Sales Manager
As a Corporate Sales Manager for our South East Division of Lookers Audi you will be responsible for driving the Corporate Sales Department to maintain, develop and build business connections. As such we require a tenacious sales manager to promote the Audi brand whilst meeting and exceeding new corporate business sales targets throughout Camberley, Guildford and Basingstoke area.
- Ensuring that all staff are effectively managed, providing a high level of support and coaching to the fleet team.
- Monitors department performance against the budget, identifying and addressing shortfalls and recognising opportunities for over performance within the team.
- Naturally builds rapport with customers and provides excellent customer service in order to generate repeat business
- Responsible for maintaining and developing accounts, regularly visiting the clients and achieving set objectives to develop accounts
- Ensure that sales targets and any other objectives are constantly met or exceeded in order to assist the achievement of departmental profitability and other ambitions included in the company’s business plan.
- Assist and support the team to deliver excellent customer service, and to maintain a high level of customer contact by way of direct mail, correspondence, telephone contact and follow-up, in order to enhance the reputation of the business
- Ensures quality checks are completed to measure levels of customer satisfaction
- Recognised as an expert in a specific area both within the business and externally.
Skills and Attributes
- To be successful in this role, you will be used to supporting a developing a fast paced sales team.
- Able to recognise business opportunities, leading a team of LBDMs to take fully advantage within a highly competitive market sector.
- You must be self-motivated with the drive to bring new business to the company and manage new accounts to the standard expected by the client.
- An excellent communicator and good at building business relationships with the key decision makers
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Interested? Please send your current CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
As the leading Audi dealer in the UK, Lookers Audi Division has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. Our people are our greatest asset and we truly believe a happy team ensures happy customers. Our mission is to be there“for you, for life” so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive. In return for our people’s hard work, we provide the opportunity of a long term career working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer is the chance to work in a friendly, positive, people focused environment, exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Audi brand training as well as a competitive remuneration package.