Ellesmere Port Vauxhall
We are looking for an experienced Panel Beater to join our busy Bodyshop in Ellesmere Port. You will be responsible for carrying out professional and cost-effective vehicle panel repairs on vehicles and replacements ensuring high quality standards are met and that customer satisfaction remains a priority.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Removing damaged panels and repairing damaged chassis and panels
- Maintaining logs of work carried out and informing the estimator of any additional work required
- Maintaining a high quality of work in body metal preparation, repairs and replacements
- Provide detailed verbal and/or written reports on methodology of work completed to internal and external auditors on a daily basis, seeking clarity on specific vehicle repair methodology when required
- Create a trust-based relationship between customer and company
Skills and Experience Required:
- Understanding of and adherence to Health & Safety legislation including COSHH requirements
- An organised, systematic and resilient approach to work
- Ability to works efficiently within manufacturers’ time allowances
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills and team player
- Previous experience in using up to date repair equipment, repair methods and body repair techniques
- A working knowledge of automotive systems and the specific materials required for the repair process.
- Honest and diligent approach to work with the ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality of work.
- Must have completed a Panel technician modern apprenticeship or equivalent
- A full and valid UK driving licence
Interested? Please email your CV and cover letter to out Recruitment Team
As a leader within the UK Automotive industry representing over 30 different manufacturers across over 160 sites, Lookers has a reputation for delivering the highest quality of customer service, time and again. As one of the UK’s Top Employers we know our people are our greatest asset and at the heart of our success. We truly believe that a happy team ensures happy customers so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive
Please disregard the closing date listed - the vacancy will close when the required number of applications has been received.