You role as a Parts Advisor based at our site in Carlisle will be to ensure that all parts orders are efficiently and accurately processed and that all stock purchase records are correctly maintained. You will also ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all customers at retail and workshop areas are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day
- Complete all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner
- Achieves sales by promoting Parts and associated promotions to potential customers
- Communicate and logs any discrepancies of stock with the Parts Manager
- Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Communicate and work closely with other departments and as part of the parts team
What we’re looking for:
- Must have previous parts experience
- Experience gained from within the Volkswagen group is desirable
- Works together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales
- Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer’s expectations are met if not exceeded
- Excellent verbal and written skills and will excel in both telesales and customer facing roles.
- Demonstrates meticulous attention to detail and accurate record-keeping
- A full and valid UK driving license is desirable
As a leader within the UK Automotive industry representing over 30 different manufacturers across over 160 sites, Lookers has a reputation for delivering the highest quality of customer service, time and again. As one of the UK’s Top Employers we know our people are our greatest asset and at the heart of our success. We truly believe that a happy team ensures happy customers so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive
Interested? Please send your CV and covering email to our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Please disregard the closing date. The vacancy will be closed when the required number of applications has been received.