Vauxhall Yardley - Birmingham
Your Role: Through excellent customer service you will satisfy orders from our Internal Partners ensuring minimal delays.
Your Main Duties
- Ensure that our Internal Partners are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day
- Complete all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner
- Achieve sales by prospecting, acquiring and maintaining accounts and actively promoting Parts and associated promotions to potential customers
- Answer customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and avoids excessive use of technical jargon
- Communicate and log any discrepancies of stock with the Parts Manager
- Actively support company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a Parts Advisor is required.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills and excels in both telesales and customer facing roles
- Prior experience of using parts catalogues and understanding stock control is essential
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and accurate record-keeping
- Kerridge experience would be advantageous
- Collaborates with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales
- Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer’s expectations are met if not exceeded
- Positive friendly and professional manner, demonstrates integrity, discretion and objectivity
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office
- A good technical understanding of motor vehicles
- A full and valid UK driving license is essential
Interested? Please send your current CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team
As a leader within the UK Automotive industry, representing over 30 different manufacturers such as JLR, Audi, Mercedes and Ford across over 160 sites, Lookers has a reputation for delivering the highest quality of customer service, time and again. As one of the UK’s Top Employers we know our people are our greatest asset and at the heart of our success. We truly believe that a happy team ensures happy customers so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive
Please disregard the closing date listed - the vacancy will close when the required number of applications has been received.