Recruitment Specialist (In-House)
Due to phenomenal growth in our business we are now looking to recruit a talented individual to join our growing Group HR & Development Team for Lookers. You will be working closely with both internal and external customers so you must be people focussed with a vibrant personality and possess first class verbal and written communication skills.
- Take ownership of the vacancy through the entire process from request to offer.
- Providing managers with regular updates on the status of their vacancies.
- Research the local market to identify the best way to market the roles and establish suitable advertising opportunities ensuring all roles are advertised in most appropriate media, including internally, external careers sites and social media
- Screen CVs and applications, ensuring that all candidates are responded to in a timely manner and conduct telephone screening with suitable candidates to assess general suitability for the role and 'fit' with Lookers PLC and relevant manufacturer
- Confidently discuss the role and the benefits of working with Lookers with candidates
- Present managers with an appropriately qualified shortlist of candidates and ensure candidates are kept up to date and have a first rate experience
- When all direct sourcing strategies have been exhausted, partnering with recruitment agencies to source candidates in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate the offer process to ensure candidates gets accurate and attractive offers quickly.
What we are looking for in you:
- Administration experience gained from a recruitment or HR environment is essential
- End to end resourcing experience gained from either an In-house role or an agency is desirable
- A focus on providing an exceptionally high quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Highly structured and able to work to set processes within agreed time frames
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with good attention to detail and used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Computer literate with experience of social media and proficient in standard Microsoft tools and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Co-operative and supportive team player who is able to work and manage their time independently.
Interested? Please send an up to date copy of your CV and covering email to our Recruitment Team @ firstname.lastname@example.org
As the largest motor company in the UK, representing over 30 different manufacturers such as Audi, Mercedes and Ford within our 160 sites, Lookers has a reputation for delivering the highest quality of service time and again. We know our people are our greatest asset and at the heart of our success and we truly believe that a happy team ensures happy customers. Our mission is to create “customers for life” so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive. In return for our people’s hard work, we provide the opportunity of a long term career working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer is the chance to work in a friendly, positive, people focused environment, exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in training as well as a competitive salary and benefits packages.