With over 120 dealerships across 70 locations, Lookers plc has a prestigious reputation but it is our motivated and satisfied workforce that lies at the heart of our success.
Job Role: To meet and exceed sale targets, while ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is provided.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Meeting and exceeding targets, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales targets
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Can positively contribute to a first class team
- Experience in Retail essential
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths grade A*- C, or equivalent
- Reliable and able to work using own initiative
- A full and valid UK driving license is essential
- Experience in motor trade sales essential
Full manufacturers training will be provided to the successful candidates
Interested? Please send your current CV and covering letter to Matt Hardy, General Sales Manager, email@example.com.
Closing Date: 06th May 2016