Working as a Service Administrator within our new Wearside Audi dealership you will provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all administration and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
As a Service Administrator you will be given full training and the support required to effectively take on the following responsibilities:
- Check all the relevant service / aftersales documents to ensure accurate completion
- Maintain all customer record files both manually & electronically
- Check job cards on a daily basis to ensure compliance with Company & Audi HSO standards
- Files all aftersales documentation logically for ease of retrieval
- Accurately input customer and vehicle information on the 1Link system
- Produces documentation from the 1Link system relating to invoices
- General administration, photocopying and filing as required for the service department
- Assisting service advisors as required to ensure smooth running of department at all times
- Booking in customers in person & by telephone
- Following up with customers in line with customer satisfaction process
What we’re Looking For:
- Experience within a similar role would be highly advantageous
- Confident individual who is comfortable communicating face to face, on the phone and by email
- Able to demonstrate a friendly, open and honest approach to work
- Places customer satisfaction high on their list of priorities
- Shows pride in delivering high quality, accurate work and can demonstrate ability to work on initiative.
- Proactive, keen to learn and be part of a successful team
- A professional appearance that reflects the high standard of a professional organisation
- IT literate and experience of Microsoft office suite essential
Interested? Please email an up to date copy of your CV to the Recruitment Team as soon as possible.
As the leading Audi dealer in the UK, Lookers Audi Division has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. Our people are our greatest asset and we truly believe a happy team ensures happy customers. Our mission is to create “customers for life” so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive. In return for our people’s hard work, we provide the opportunity of a long term career working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer is the chance to work in a friendly, positive, people focused environment, exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Audi brand training as well as a competitive remuneration package.Text here ...