Our Service Advisors within our Birkenhead Vauxhall dealership provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. Working as part of our Servicing department you will give every customer a personalised experience, impart your expertise and provide them with increased awareness and knowledge of their car so that they leave our centre feeling extremely satisfied every time.
This is a full-time permanent position, your working hours will be Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm and Saturday is on a rota basis from 8am – 1pm. The salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Responding positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs.
- Ensuring the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advising the customer as necessary.
- Answering customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and without excessive technical jargon.
- Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records logically for ease of retrieval.
- Liaising with service manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings.
- Producing invoices for completed work and explains the content to customers.
- Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
- Establishing customers drop off and collection requirements or arranging alternative transport where necessary
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience gained from within the motor trade is essential and from a similar role is desirable
- A confident user of computers and a working knowledge and understanding of Kerridge software is also essential
- Administration experience and the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Create a relaxed and stress free environment for customers whilst contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment.
- A flexible approach to time-keeping so customer satisfaction can always be ensured.
- Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- A minimum of Maths and English Scottish Standard Grades or equivalent, grade 1-3
- A full and valid UK driving licence is essential
Interested? Please email your CV and Cover Letter to the Recruitment Team at email@example.com
As a leader within the UK Automotive industry, representing over 30 different manufacturers such as Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes and Ford across over 160 sites, Lookers has a reputation for delivering the highest quality of customer service, time and again. As one of the UK’s Top Employers, we know our people are our greatest asset and at the heart of our success. We truly believe that a happy team ensures happy customers so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive
Please disregard the closing date. The vacancy will be closed when the required number of applications have been received.