Job Purpose: To provide a high level of customer satisfaction
by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate
and timely manner.
- Chasing work to ensure the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advising as necessary.
- Responding positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs.
- Answering customers’ questions regarding technical problems,
warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood
and without excessive technical jargon.
- Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all
customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records
logically for ease of retrieval.
- Liaising with service manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings.
- Producing invoices for completed work and explains the content to customers.
- Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
- Establishing customers drop off and collection requirements or arranging alternative transport where necessary
Key Abilities and Skills:
- Motor trade experience is essential and any gained from the Volkswagen group is preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of Kerridge software would be a distinct advantage
- Works well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
- Excellent communication skills to develop and maintain working relationships with the client base
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- A flexible approach to time-keeping so customer satisfaction can always be ensured.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- A minimum of Maths and English, grade A-C
- Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
- A confident user on computers, including the Microsoft Office suite.
- A full and valid UK driving licence is
Interested? To apply please send your CV the recruitment team at Audirecruitment@lookers.co.uk
Please note, this
vacancy may close before or be extended beyond the closing date depending on
when the required number of suitable applications is met. Any offer of
employment made will be subject to relevant employment checks and satisfactory