Glasgow North Land Rover
Outstanding salary & benefits package available
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8am to 6pm & alternate Saturdays 8pm to 1pm
An opportunity has opened up for a driven and customer focused individual to join our team at Glasgow North Land Rover as a Service Advisor. The successful candidates will provide a first class customer experience as well as implementing our core values.
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our Service customers. Previous experience gained from a similar role is preferred.
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
- Advising on technical queries or issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Cross selling customer repairs and parts
- Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential
- Customer focus, excellent customer relationship maintenance skills are of paramount importance in this role
- Technical skills and experience are essential
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent organisational and communication skills
- The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach and passion for customer service
- A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
- You must be well presented and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You must be IT literate
Interested? Please send your current CV and Covering Letter to our Recruitment Team
As a leader within the UK Automotive industry representing over 30 different manufacturers such as Land Rover, Audi, Mercedes and Ford across over 160 sites, Lookers has a reputation for delivering the highest quality of customer service, time and again. As one of the UK’s Top Employers we know our people are our greatest asset and at the heart of our success. We truly believe that a happy team ensures happy customers so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive
**Please disregard the closing date. The vacancy will be closed when the required number of applications have been received.**