Working within Edinburgh Audi, your role as Service Manager will be to develop and manage the performance of your Service team in delivering an exceptional customer service experience whilst implementing plans to optimise the full profit potential of the department.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide guidance, training and appraisals to each of the Service team to encourage a forward thinking attitude and a “NICER” culture which will help them achieve their full potential (Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive)
- Maximise customer satisfaction by treating them as an individual and delivering an exceptional service experience
- Monitor department performance against budget, identify any shortfall and implement plans to improve the performance
- Analyse local market statistics to identify opportunities within the territory
- Establish staff levels required to deliver both CSI and budget objectives.
- Organise departmental forecasts and reports in a clear and timely manner
What we’re looking for:
- Experience gained from a similar role within the Motor trade is essential
- An ambitious and target driven leader with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- Previous experience of managing a team is essential, with the ability to train, coach and motivate the Service team to develop them to their full potential
- A customer focused individual with an uncompromising attitude to delivering customer service and maintain a customer centric culture within the Service team
- Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Innovative individual, willing to explore new methods of driving performance
- A full and valid UK driving Licence
Interested?Please send your current CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a leading Audi dealer Scotland, Lookers, Audi Division has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. It is our greatest asset, our people that lie at the heart of our success. In return for your positive work efforts, we provide the opportunity of a long term career path working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Audi brand training and a competitive remuneration package.