Showroom/Business Manager, Basingstoke Audi
Your role as Showroom Manager based at Basingstoke Audi will be to support the Sales Team to identify, based on individual customers suitability and requirements, appropriate vehicle, funding and additional products if required. You will ensure the sales process is fully compliant whilst meeting agreed profitability targets and providing customers with a premium service throughout.
- Responsible for building and presenting deals to the customer following qualification from the Sales Team
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
- Monitoring finance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer’s demands and needs so the customer can choose the most appropriate product (s) for them
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager
What we’re looking for:
- Previous management experience gained from within the automotive industry is essential with evidence of successful completion of a recognised industry Business Manager training course
- Demonstrates the ability to works well under pressure
- Excellent relationship building, customer facing and negotiating skills.
- Proven track record in successfully coaching developing people
- Organised; can manage conflicting demands
- Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- Maths and English Highers or equivalent, grade A*- C
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Interested? If you would like to apply for this role, please send your current CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Lookers Audi Division has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. It is our biggest asset, our people that lie at the heart of our success. In return for their positive work efforts, we provide the opportunity of a long term career path working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Audi brand training and a competitive remuneration package.