Battersea Land Rover
Salary & benefits package available
Join us as a Technician within one of our busiest workshops based Battersea and you will receive first class training and development as well as an extremely competitive salary.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
- Carry out diagnosis and undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles
- Work as part of a successful team to deliver excellence in customer service
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
- Building and long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Actively supporting company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
Key Experience and Skills:
- A strong understanding of automotive systems and functionalities is essential
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work.
- Has a flexible approach to time-keeping when completing jobs in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Interested? Please send your current CV and Covering email to email@example.com
As a leader within the UK Automotive industry, representing over 30 different manufacturers such as Vauxhall, Audi, Mercedes and Ford across over 160 sites, Lookers has a reputation for delivering the highest quality of customer service, time and again. We know our people are our greatest asset and at the heart of our success. We truly believe that a happy team ensures happy customers so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive
*Please disregard the above closing date - this vacancy will close when a sufficient number of applications have been received*