Technician, North East Audi Prep Centre
Joining us as an Audi Technician
within our busy workshop team based at our Prep Centre in North Shields
will mean carrying out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
Hours of work: Due to an increase in business activity we are now looking to offer the opportunity of more flexible start and finish times between the hours of 6am – 6pm Monday to Friday working a 40 hours week. i.e 6am till 3pm
Job Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out diagnosis and undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
- Building and long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Accurately completing repair and service records as well as any other appropriate activities as specified by the Team Leader or Service Manager
- Actively supporting company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
Key Attributes and Skills:
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- A minimum of NVQ level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work.
- Has a flexible approach to time-keeping when completing jobs in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- Previous diagnostic experience would be an advantage and an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Interested? Please send your current CV and Covering Letter to the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
As the leading Audi dealer in the UK, Lookers Audi Division has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. Our people are our greatest asset and we truly believe a happy team ensures happy customers. Our mission is to create “customers for life” so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive. In return for our people’s hard work, we provide the opportunity of a long term career working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer is the chance to work in a friendly, positive, people focused environment, exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Audi brand training as well as a competitive remuneration package.
Closing Date: 2018
*Please disregard the above closing date - this vacancy will close when a sufficient number of applications have been received*