Used Car Sales Manager
As a Used Car Sales Manager you will manage all used vehicle sales processes within the showroom to achieve used vehicle, finance sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the sales team and ensuring that each customer receives the highest level of customer service.
- Managing the preparation process from arrival on site to display on the forecourt in a timely and effective manner
- Ensuring the used car stock is correctly priced and advertised at all times meeting all Lookers, Audi and legal obligations
- Ensuring the forecourt is clean, tidy and vehicles are displayed to the Audi standards
- Accurately forecasting departmental performance on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring financial budgets are met and Audi contracts exceeded on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Ensuring all non-retail part exchange vehicles are disposed of via the group auction policy
- Liaising with the Used Car Group Buyers regarding what stock is required on a weekly basis
- Carrying out monthly appraisals for Sales Department staff as per the Lookers policy
- Dealing with customer complaints in an empathetic and speedily manner
- Ensuring the Used Car Department adheres to the Lookers Policy and Audi HSO standards
- Liaising with and supporting the Group Marketing department
- Responsibility for customer enquiry management.
- Prospect diary reviews and coaching with the Sales Executives
- Meeting all prospects during the Sales process especially during negotiation
What We’re Looking for:
- Strong people management skills in order to draw the best performance from the team and to interact in a manner that builds relationships and team spirit.
- Experienced gained from the motor industry from a sales management role is essential
- Has an understanding of the relevant consumer and local market influences.
- Possesses an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand
- Demonstrates the ability to ensure procedures and attitudes are in place throughout their area of responsibility to deliver excellent levels of service.
- Experience of effectively analysing and interpreting all types of commercial data, in order to accurately diagnose and put in place appropriate solutions to ensure business success and growth.
- Has the ability to anticipate and act proactively as well as responsively.
- Possess a level of self-awareness that enables them to adapt their style to suit a range of people and their different requirements.
- A trustworthy ambassador, knowledgeable of the Audi brand and behaves in a manner that honours the values and supports the strategy of the brand
- Must have valid UK driving licence
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to our recruitment team, at audirecruitment@Lookers.co.uk
As a leading dealer in the UK, Lookers Audi Division has a prestigious reputation within the motor industry but it is our people, our greatest asset, that lie at the heart of our success. In return for their positive work efforts, we provide an incredible working environment with exceptional opportunities to learn and develop with one of the UK’s biggest motor Companies not to mention a competitive remuneration package....