Used Sales Executive
£15,000 basic with an OTE of £50,000
An extremely competitive commission structure
As a Used Sales Executive at our Nissan Chester dealership you will not only meet and exceed sales objectives but work hard to ensure that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is provided to every customer, every time. This role demands the highest level of professionalism and customer service and we will reward you with full manufacturer’s training and certification.
What you’ll do
- Meet and exceed objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by helping our customer to buy used vehicles.
- Offer finance, insurance and accessory products that meet their needs and individual situations
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the buying process so that all of our customers’ expectations are not just met but exceeded.
- Naturally build trust and rapport with customers helping them to feel comfortable and at ease
- Identify and anticipate customers’ needs and proactively promote suitable vehicle features and benefits for them.
- Process all required paperwork in accurately and on time
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the motor industry, new Audi models and recent improvements/ news.
What you’ll need
- Previous motor industry sales experience is desirable
- Warm, genuine and engaging personality with strong negotiating and closing skills
- A proven track record in achieving and exceeding monthly sales objectives
- Friendly and professional with enthusiasm for great customer service
- Maths and English Scottish Standard Grades or equivalent, grade 1 - 3
- Smart personal appearance
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Interested? Please email your CV to our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a leader within the UK Automotive industry, representing over 30 different manufacturers such as Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes and Ford across over 160 sites, Lookers has a reputation for delivering the highest quality of customer service, time and again. As one of the UK’s Top Employers, we know our people are our greatest asset and at the heart of our success. We truly believe that a happy team ensures happy customers so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive
Please disregard the closing date. The vacancy will be closed when the required number of applications has been received.